BRAND NEW FOR 2020!
Our newest and most daring Gin. A World first – this Gin is so out there that we’re only making 500 bottles and they’re only available in 20cl size, via our online shop. Be quick!
Mary’s homemade Kimchi meets our London Dry Gin. Aromatic, smooth, savoury and tangy, this is the authentic taste of Korea, bottled. The Kimchi used in the making of this gin is hand made by Mary using an ancient recipe that goes back oiver a thousand years. It’s matured for several months to develop a deep robust flavour before being cold distilled and Twisted into our London Dry Gin.
This Gin is a world first and really is nothing like any other Gin you’ve ever tried. This Gin is Savoury, tangy, umami and tastes exactly like Kimchi with Juniper. If you don’t know what Kimchi is, Google it first and make sure you know what to expect from this mind blowing creation. You can use Kimchi Gin in a G&T. For this we recommend Franklin & Son Rosemary and Black Olive to create a wonderfully savoury drink. We would not recommend with any other flavoured or fruity tonics. Kimchi Gin works great in a Twisted Bloody Kim (see below).
- Taste: Savoury, tangy, umami, KIMCHI
- Serving Suggestions:
- Treat your taste buds and try our world first Kimchi Gin in a Red Snapper (essentially a Bloody Mary where Gin is used instead of Vodka). We like to call this little number a Twisted Bloody Kim. Go mad and throw in all the veg from your fridge for garnish and to nibble on whilst you enjoy. If you like savoury, try it, you’ll won’t be disappointed!
- For a savoury sipping treat, make up a Martini with our Kimchi Gin.
- Kimchi Gin takes a Negroni to a whole new level – a great savoury aperitif
- Or indeed enjoy neat.
- Botanicals: Kimchi and more
- ABV: 41.5%