Gift Voucher Terms
Please carefully review the terms and conditions below in relation to the sale of our Gift Vouchers
This page details the terms and conditions of gift vouchers supplied by Twisting Spirits Ltd (Twisting Spirits).
Twisting Spirits reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our gift vouchers at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Twisting Spirits gift voucher constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, and we therefore recommend that you read them carefully. Twisting Spirits gift vouchers remain the property of Twisting Spirits Ltd and we maintain the right to cancel the vouchers in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so.
- You are entering into a contract with Twisting Spirits Ltd, company registration number 09958655.
Our head office address is: Unit 1D Oldbury Buildings, Northway Lane, Tewkesbury, Glos, GL20 8JG.
Our contact telephone number is +44(0)7709 359203
General terms and conditions
- Your gift voucher can be used for full or part payment against any product at our online shop which can be found at www.twistingspirits.co.uk/shop
- The gift voucher balance cannot be exchanged for cash, nor redeemed against the purchase of another card.
- Your gift voucher is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of issue. If not used within 12 months, the value of the gift voucher will be zero, the voucher will become invalid and no longer available for use.
- In cases where your gift voucher is lost or stolen, Twisting Spirits is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance of the voucher. Twisting Spirits cannot be held responsible for any balance lost from a gift voucher as a result of theft or fraud.
Should your gift voucher become damaged, Twisting Spirits may be able to replace the voucher, providing you still have the voucher in your possession and the necessary details can be obtained.
- When ordering a gift voucher, you should ensure that the recipient’s address is entered correctly. Twisting Spirits shall not be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the gift voucher.
Governing Law and jurisdiction
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
These T&Cs were updated on 28th November 2019.